Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Just a little Tuesday blip

3.5 miles yesterday.  3.5 miles today.  It was raining yesterday and grossly humid today so I opted to do both on the treadmill.  I zoned out to reruns of 'How I Met Your Mother' and just focused on finishing the miles.  These after work runs are just so terrible compared to the morning ones.  Thankfully, I will be able to squeeze one in before work on Thursday.  Woot!

Tomorrow night, Adam & I are headed to another Braves game.  Boo Yankees!  I am sure there will be quite a lively crowd tomorrow night compared to other match-ups.  There is another bobblehead giveaway--Adam is hoping he can score some more swag.  I'm just hoping I don't melt in my seat--even though it's a night game, it is supposed to be in the upper 80's tomorrow.

I am hoping that I can get out early this weekend and do some running outside.  I'd like to try to take my pup out again, but it all kind of depends on the temperature.  She seemed to be no worse for the wear after our 10K so I it would be fun to try it again.  Only I will have to try to refrain from talking too much to her like I do at home--it's one thing to be crazy in your own house, it's another thing to take it to the streets.

No comments:

Post a Comment