Monday, July 30, 2012

Some of you Loopsters are famous!

Thanks to so many of you lovely Loopsters for leaving fantastic comments that I was able to intertwine into my articles.  Check 'em out here.  I learned a lot of great tips myself about half-marathoning and I'm hoping at least one person out there in the world will get something out of the read.  Y'all rock! Thank you again.

My own running was pretty nice last week.  28 miles, with 3 of my 4 runs faster than usual.  I stuck to the treadmill since I was forced to run after work all week except yesterday.  And we had a Braves game to get to....  Even though it was ridiculously hot outside, we had great seats and we won!
Yippee!



After we nearly melted in our seats, I made a quick clothes change in the car on the interstate (I happen to be a pro at this clearly).  Feeling refreshed and finally cooled off, Adam & I went to the baby shower of dear friends who are adopting.  Seeing old friends and getting excited about their impending arrival was a nice end to the weekend. 

Here's me with some of my girls:


Hope y'all had a great weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment